Sri Lankan Crispy Fried Chicken
(Cut in to small pieces)
2 ½ Tsp RUCI Chicken
1 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp Ginger and garlic paste
200 ml Buttermilk
2 Tbsp Rice flour (or plain wheat flour)
1 Lime juiced 1 TspSalt
Cooking oil for frying
- Mix RUCI Chicken Curry Paste with water to make in to a thick mixture.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the curry paste mixture.
- Add ginger and garlic paste, lime juice and salt and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk and coat with rice flour.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet or saucepan and at medium heat for 2 minutes; fry the chicken for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and place on a kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve while hot with RUCI Chilli & Tomato Sauce, enjoy!
Products used in this recipe: