- Heat a large pan, add 3 tablespoons cooking oil or butter, add 1 sliced onion and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until soft & brown.
- Add 500g cubed chicken, ½ teaspoon salt and saute for 3 minutes.
- Once chicken has sealed, add your preferred mix of vegetables (Recommended: 1 Red pepper, 1 Green pepper, 1 Carrot, 100g Garden peas, 100g Green beans) and stir for 2 minutes.
- Then add 4 tablespoons RUCI Buriyani paste and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cooked rice gradually and stir gently. Cover the pan with a lid, reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy. Delicious!